Our “Essential Slow Speed Skills” course is practical training tailored to your experience level and your own bike. Our team will coach you through the skills and improve your understanding, so that you can perform the manoeuvres with confidence and balance.
During the course you will:
- understand how to apply the theory to riding a motorcycle at slow speed;
- improve your application of the controls to achieve and enhance stability;
- receive guidance about how the correct posture optimises slow speed manoeuvres;
- build confidence and proficiency in slow speed riding, including U-turns and figure 8’s.
The course will also take you through:
- what affects a bikes ability to complete a U-turn;
- the pathway of a bike in a U-turn;
- how to improve the space needed for a U-turn.
This round of our Slow Speed Skills courses are being run in conjunction with the Queensland Police Service. This means this course is subsidised by Queensland Government which reduces your course fees to just $50.
It is a requirement that all course participants provide their own registered and roadworthy motorcycle and possess the correct licence for the motorcycle they are riding.
The course is open to riders of all experience levels and riders on learners permits will be allowed to attend however, the skill level of the learner will need to be assessed, so please give us a call to discuss.