- This event has passed.
“How to Keep It UP-RIGHT” Motorcycle Rider Safety Program – 2nd October 2021
October 2, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm AEST
The “How to keep it UP-RIGHT” Motorcycle Rider Safety Program is a full day training course for motorcycle riders run in association with the Queensland Police Service and based on our highly successful SMART Rider Roadcraft course.
The day begins with a classroom session where we will share some valuable and practical information with you, and after a morning tea break we’ll take you on a road ride through some of the best motorcycling roads in the Logan region.
Riding in small groups you will get personal attention and feedback from one of our experienced instructors that will improve your skills and enjoyment of riding.
Some of the things you will learn by spending a day with us are:
- how you can improve your control over your motorcycle by understanding some basic vehicle dynamics;
- how your brain and vision work together to improve your riding;
- why other road users don’t see you and what you can do about it;
- how to recognise when one of those “Uh Oh” moments is about to happen, and how to prevent it; and
- how to choose the best riding gear.
Most importantly you’ll learn how you can maximise your riding enjoyment while minimising your risks.