SMART Rider – Corner with Confidence
December 11 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST
When we looked at why riders have bad experiences in corners we realised that sometimes there’s one overriding action or decision, but most times it’s a series of small errors – basics that just didn’t line up!
It could be a number of factors and trying to figure out what isn’t quite right is difficult if not impossible for most of us.
What we need is a proven and repeatable system, and that’s what we’ll give you in the SMART Rider – Corner with Confidence course.
We’ve broken the braking and cornering process right down into easily digestible chunks that you can learn and apply instantly, and then consolidate into a consistent system that becomes part of your regular riding regime.
Some of the things you will learn are:
- how to set your bike and yourself up for the corner correctly every single time;
- the science that actually makes a motorcycle turn (when you understand this your cornering will change forever);
- the system of braking and throttle control that professional riders use;
- road lines vs race lines – and why race lines should stay at the race track;
- selecting the correct gear for the corner; and
- how to recover if you get it wrong (and we hope you don’t after this course).
SMART Rider – Corner with Confidence is a 4-hour practical course in a closed and safe environment, and at a pace that allows you to absorb and consolidate the skills we’re wanting to teach you.
You will work in small groups of riders of a similar experience level, and our team will work closely with you to give you individual feedback and guidance throughout the sessions.
More detailed information about the SMART Rider – Corner with Confidence course is available here, or please call us on 1300 961 335.